But, alas. Even "on sale" textbooks on equine subjects are a little out of range of our normal budget.
Soooooooo.........seeking donations of used textbooks. If anyone wants to let go of those they have, that is.
Here are some examples of books we thought looked useful on Amazon's list:
- Equine Neurology, by Martin Furr & Stephen Reed
- The Horse in Motion: The Anatomy and Physiology of Equine Locomotion, by Sarah Pilliner & Samantha Elmhurst
- Equine Wound Management by Ted S Stashak, DVM
- Equine Nutrition and Feeding, David Frape
- Equine Respiratory Diseases, Bonnie Rush and Tim Mair
- Equine Veterinary Nursing Manual, Karen Coumbe
- Equine Dentistry: A Practical Guide, Patricia Pence.
Just in case, our mailing address is:
PO Box 2260
Spotsylvania, VA 22553
If you prefer to use UPS, FedEX or another freight service, please contact us for our street address.
The Geezers thank you!